Seared Salmon On Garlic-And-Ginger Mushrooms With Bok Choi And Sesame
Here’s another wonderful salmon recipe to boost those omega-3s, and it’s sophisticated enough to use for a dinner party if you’re entertaining. This time we’re using salmon portions and giving it an Asian twist.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Serves: 2 portions
< Back to recipes
- In a bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients.
- To make the fish, heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms on a high heat until they just start to brown. Add 2 tablespoons of the sauce, give the mushrooms a quick stir and remove them from the pan.
- Fry the bok choi for a minute or two in the same pan. Once it has wilted, remove and set aside.
- Add a little more coconut oil if necessary and fry the salmon for about 2 minutes on each side until it is a beautiful golden colour.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the salmon in the pan and cook for a further minute. Add the mushrooms and the bok choi to the pan to heat through.
- Serve with a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds and a dash of Japanese 7 spice.(optional)
Email me this recipe as a useful, printable PDF document.