Almond and Poppy Seed Bread
Banting breads are great when toasted and poppy seeds usually go well with lemon. So as a serving suggestion we recommend toasting this bread and topping it with lashings of butter, avo and a squeeze of lemon. Enjoy!
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 35 mins
< Back to recipes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a small loaf tin.
- Whisk together the eggs and the water in a bowl until well combined.
- Place the rest of the ingredients in another bowl and stir to combine.
- Fold the eggs into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the greased loaf tin and bake in the oven for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool and serve.
- This loaf will last for a few days in the fridge.
Email me this recipe as a useful, printable PDF document.