Coconut bread will go a long way towards helping you to satisfy those bread cravings. You should try it, it's delicious. It can also be used to make Coconut French Toast.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 50 mins
< Back to recipes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a loaf tin well.
- Place the almond flour, coconut flour, ground flax, salt, baking powder and baking soda in the bowl of a food processor and blitz to combine.
- Add the eggs, oil, xylitol and vinegar and pulse until a batter is formed.
- Pour the batter into a prepared loaf tin and bake in the oven for 50 minutes until the loaf is cooked through. A great way to check is to insert a wooden skewer and if it comes out clean, you know that the loaf is ready.
- Because of the baking soda, this bread does darken a little as it bakes. Don’t be too alarmed if it looks a little too brown - the end result is delicious.
Email me this recipe as a useful, printable PDF document.