20 Sep Donna Hay’s Tray-Baked Chicken
We spotted Donna Hay making Tray-baked Chicken. Check out this nice and quick weeknight meal for the family. Served with a crunchy green salad.
4 chicken breast fillets (800g)
500g cherry tomatoes on the vine
½ cup (90g) mixed black and green olives
20g fresh oregano
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Sea and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Place the chicken breast fillets in the centre of a large ovenproof baking dish.
- Arrange the cherry tomatoes, mixed olives, fresh oregano around the chicken.
- Sprinkle over the lemon zest and drizzle with the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Bake the chicken in the oven for 18–20 minutes or until the chicken is just cooked.
- Baste with the pan juices and serve immediately.