Good marketing of bad food has left millions of people powerless with excess weight and chronic health problems. Real Meal Revolution offers an online intervention that empowers clients to lose weight and rejuvenate their health by adapting to a medically prescribed diet of delicious, low-carb, real foods.
We enable people to take back their power and we need legends to join our team and help us do that.
Are you a legend?
If yes, please check out the positions below:
Executive Personal Assistant – Jonno Proudfoot (CEO)
Start Date 1 November 2019 (or earlier)
Jonno (our CEO) is the key man responsibility for delivering success to customers and value to shareholders. His time is valuable. He needs a ruthlessly efficient, tech-loving, Banting enthusiast executive assistant to deliver on one key KPI for the business – Hours Saved for Jonno.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Act as the first point of contact for Jonno
Organize Jonno’s calendar and appointments, checking with other parties to ensure availability
Manage correspondence and screen visitors and calls, prevent interruptions
Book phone calls
Run personal and business errands
Draft meeting agendas, document and circulate meeting minutes
Draft letters and other documentation on behalf of Jonno
Key skills and other requirements:
2-5 years of experience as an executive or personal assistant
Excellent oral and written communication skills and superb interpersonal skills
Proficiency in G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Slides, Gmail)
Experience using Asana, ActiveCampaign and Zoom (all bonuses, not essential)
A general comfort with learning new technology and online tools
A passion for low carb, delicious food and health
A car and a valid drivers’ license
A love for kids and pets
What you’ll get from us:
Deadline and task focused deliverables with flexible hours
Continuous opportunities for professional development
Committed leadership, and a lekker vibe
Fulfilling work in the game of reversing lifestyle diseases using real, delicious food
The candidate must live the values of RMR at work and outside of work.
- Always improving – I am continuously asking how I can improve this result, process, product or personal attribute.
- Suck the marrow of life – I make every minute count, socially, professionally, in my family and with my health.
- Best practice, Best Results – I do the right things and I do them right, and I practice them until they are perfect.
- Relationships are gold – I value relationships as they are what truly make us rich.
- Think BiGGER – There are no limits to the impact I can make, but I know am a small piece of a big picture.
- Winners only – I am a winner because I go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm, until I win.
If that’s your vibe, send your CV to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.