Turkey Cabbage Wraps with Caesar Dressing
Looking for a delicious recipe to use up your left over holiday turkey? This recipe is for you.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
< Back to recipes
- Blitz all the ingredients using a stick blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Blanch the cabbage leaves in boiling water for 30 seconds and pat dry.
- Top each leaf with half a cup of lettuce and place 150g of sliced turkey on top.
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of shredded vegetables and tomatoes on top of the turkey slices.
- Add the avocado and berries, drizzle with Caesar dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the leaves, starting at the edge where you placed the turkey and other ingredients.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the wraps in half on the diagonal. Arrange on a plate to serve.
Email me this recipe as a useful, printable PDF document.