09 Jan Sales and Support Administrator
Company goals for this position:
Optimise the efficiency of the sales and RMR Program processes
CEO and sales manager
The RMR Sales Support
The sales function is crucial to the success of our movement. As a Sales Coordinator, you will be ensuring that the cogs are turning and sales process is running smoothly.
We offer programs to help members get their power back and we need someone awesome to make sure their experience is easy and seamless. From initial enquiry, join up and payment, monthly subscription, downgrade/upgrade, cancellation and exit.
- Assist members sign up
- Ensuring that they receive the right info at the right time in order to help them have the most success possible
- Manage correspondence and reply to queries
- Book calls for the sales team
- Meticulously manage and record all tasks in the CRM system
- Complete basic sales administration tasks
- Answer tickets from support desk platform
- Liaise with members and provide them with info as needed
- Ad hoc tech support to members
- Man the RMR Program and sales Phones
- Attend weekly sales and marketing meeting
- Report metrics in KPI tracker document
- Propose and/or implement solutions for various gaps in efficiency in the sales and marketing process
- Complete all tasks assigned through project management software
- Keep cash flow document up to date
- Draft and circulate Zoom invites
- Following up on unpaid membership fees
- Attend monthly sales and marketing meeting
- Prepare and evolve report on sales and cancellations
- Check coach statements
- Ensure invoices are correct and payments made
- Invoice publishing houses and prepare royalties statements
Key skills and other requirements:
- 2-5 years of experience as an office unicorn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and superb interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Slides, Gmail)
- Experience using Asana, ActiveCampaign and Zoom (all bonuses, not essential)
- A general comfort with learning new technology and online tools
- A passion for low carb, delicious food and health
- A car and a valid drivers’ license
What you’ll get from us:
- Deadline and task focused deliverables with flexible hours
- Continuous opportunities for professional development
- Committed leadership, and a lekker vibe
- Competitive salary
- Fulfilling work in the game of reversing lifestyle diseases using real, delicious food
The candidate must live the values of RMR at work and outside of work.
- Always improving – I am continuously asking how I can improve this result, process, product or personal attribute.
- Suck the marrow of life – I make every minute count, socially, professionally, in my family and with my health.
- Best practice, Best Results – I do the right things and I do them right, and I practice them until they are perfect.
- Relationships are gold – I value relationships as they are what truly make us rich.
- Think BiGGER – There are no limits to the impact I can make, but I know am a small piece of a big picture.
- Winners only – I am a winner because I go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm, until I win.
If that’s your vibe, send your CV to HR at [email protected] to apply.