17 Jul MARKETING MANAGER
Are you keen to achieve the impossible? Do you want to help us reach 100 million people by 28 February 2025?
We’re looking for Marketing Manager to tie all of our marketing assets into a well-oiled, movement-spreading powerhouse.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Cape Town (HQ in Wynberg, but work mostly remote)
Role: Marketing Manager
Reports to: CEO
Cost Per Acquisition / Customer Acquisition Cost
Keyword SEO Ranking
What will you own?
- All the other little KPIs like click-through on emails, landing pages, checkouts, return purchase etc.
- All PPC ads
- Email marketing campaigns and the automation thereof (150,000+ leads)
- Hi-traffic WordPress website – pages, blogs, banners, blockers, pop-ups, CTAs, SEO etc.
- Landing Pages / Funnels /Checkouts – Split test and guide copy and design to convert convert convert
- Social Media Platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Above the line initiatives and suggestions welcome
- Your Team – junior creative, Jonno + freelance writers, video contractor, WordPress contractors, PPC contractor and your own contractors
- Your Tools – ActiveCampaign, Facebook and Google, Convertri, WordPress, WooCommerce, WooCommerce, Stripe, PayPal
Qualifications, Experience and other requirements
- Relevant degree in marketing and/or additional relevant qualifications
- Experience and proven track record in all of the above roles and responsibilities
- Brilliant English writing and copywriting skills
- Tech savvy – non-negotiable. Keen understanding of email automations, landing page tools and entry level knowledge on WordPress
What you’ll get from us:
- Salary: R35k per month – negotiable
- Deadline and task focused deliverables with flexible hours
- Continuous opportunities for professional development
- Committed leadership, and a lekker vibe
- Fulfilling work in the game of reversing lifestyle diseases using real, delicious food
The candidate must live the values of RMR at work and outside of work.
- We fight for your power – No matter what pressure you are under, no matter how tough your journey might be, we won’t let you quit on yourself. And, we will never surrender.
- Always improving – I am continuously asking how I can improve this result, process, product or personal attribute.
- Suck the marrow of life – I make every minute count, socially, professionally, in my family and with my health.
- Best practice, Best Results – I do the right things and I do them right, and I practice them until they are perfect.
- Relationships are gold – I value relationships as they are what truly make us rich.
- Winning matters – I am a winner because I go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm, until I win.