29 Oct Keto Health Coach
Training commences : 1 December 2019
First client : 6 January 2020
Good marketing of bad food has left millions of people powerless, overweight and riddled with chronic health problems. Real Meal Revolution offer a health coaching intervention that enables clients to lose weight and rejuvenate their health by adapting to a supervised diet of delicious, low-carb, real foods.
The coaching function is the engine room of our movement.
As a Keto Health Coach you will form a partnership with each client on their journey through our keto transformation program. You will be expected to engage with each client on a daily basis to monitor various measurements and feedback, and to keep them inspired and motivated to shift their beliefs and behaviours in ways that serve their goals.
- A recognised coaching qualification (ICF, COMENSA, AC or EMCC ‘membership’ a plus but not essential)
- Degree, diploma or certificate in nutrition (Keto, LCHF or Low Carb knowledge imperative)
- Experience coaching people through rocky lifestyle changes
- Proficiency in G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Slides, Gmail)
- Experience using Asana, ActiveCampaign and Zoom and comfortable in front of a webcam (all bonuses, not essential)
- An interest in learning new technology and online tools
- A passion for keto, delicious food and health
- A car and a valid drivers’ license
What you’ll get from us:
- Deadline and task focused deliverables with flexible hours
- Continuous opportunities for professional development – to stretch yourself
- Committed leadership, and a lekker vibe
- Competitive salary
- Fulfilling work in the game of reversing lifestyle diseases using real, delicious food
The candidate must live the values of RMR at work and outside of work.
- Always improving – I am continuously asking how I can improve this result, process, product or personal attribute.
- Suck the marrow of life – I make every minute count, socially, professionally, in my family and with my health.
- Best practice, Best Results – I aim to do the right things the right way.
- Relationships are gold – I value relationships as they are what truly make us rich.
- Think BiGGER – There are no limits to the impact I can make, but I know I am a small piece of a big picture.
Winners only – I am a winner because I go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm, until I win.