31 Jan Junior Marketing Coordinator / Account Manager
Start Date 1 March 2022 (or earlier)
Good marketing of bad food has left many people powerless with excess weight and chronic ill health. Real Meal Revolution enables people to take back their power through education, support and entertainment.
We’re on the hunt for a Marketing Coordinator who keeps it real, to support a small team of cool, passionate foodie health nuts.
Account Manager / Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: CEO
New Acquisitions / conversions
Cost Per Acquisition
Return on Marketing Budget
- Conducting research to analyze competitive landscape, market trends and customer behavior and preparing reports by collecting, summarizing and analyzing data
- Assembling sales forecasts, updating calendars and organizing and planning promotional presentations
- Communicating campaign deliverables, objectives and timelines to the team while providing instructions for promotion or use
- Liaising between company and agency and coordinating assets for paid media, email, and social media posts
- Planning and managing trade shows, conferences, events and meetings by identifying, coordinating and assembling requirements, developing assignments and schedules, coordinating mailing lists and establishing contacts
- Maintaining an inventory and directory of sales support materials making sure all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new material creation as needed
- Continually seeking and researching new sources of prospective customers while providing recommendations to marketing and sales leadership
Qualifications, Experience and other requirements
Relevant degree or qualification in marketing
Experience with digital marketing platforms like wordpress, Facebook, Instagram and Email software vital.
Brilliant English writing and copywriting skills
Tech savvy and hungry to learn more – non-negotiable.
What you’ll get from us:
Deadline and task focused deliverables with flexible hours
Continuous opportunities for professional development
Committed leadership, and a lekker vibe
Fulfilling work in the game of reversing lifestyle diseases using real, delicious food
The candidate must live the values.
WE FIGHT FOR YOUR POWER
Don’t don’t quit, and we don’t let people quit on themselves.
We keep it real, and I strive for Real Health – which is different for everyone.
We’re always asking how we can improve a result, process, product or personal attribute.
BEST PRACTICE, BEST RESULTS
We learn the rules, bend the rules, and then become the rules.
RELATIONSHIPS ARE GOLD
I value relationships as they are what truly make us rich.
We’re playing to win. Winning looks like hitting our numbers, getting great feedback, and making a profit. Most of all, winning for us is when our clients win, and that matters.
If that’s your vibe, send your CV to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.