15 Jan HEALTH COACH
Good marketing of bad food has left the world powerless with excess weight and chronic diseases. Our online tools, programs, books and courses are designed to enable us to take back their power and reclaim their health and reclaim their health.
Real Meal Revolution is looking for a health coach who loves Low-Carb to join the team and help enable people to take back their power.
The Health Coach Role
One-on-One Coaching – As a Health Coach you will form a partnership with each client on their journey through our keto transformation program through regular WhatsApp and Zoom check-ins. You will also use your coaching skills to hold a space in which clients can shift their beliefs about themselves and their relationships with food, and create and follow through on goals that inspire them.
Hero Program – You will also be required to run coach-led keto support groups which are made up of five members and a coach. Keeping the energy alive and transformative in the WhatsApp groups, and facilitating fortnightly zoom workshops.
Fellow Keto Coaches, Dietitian, Tech Support, Psychologist
Key Performance Indicators:
- Customer net promoter score
- Customer retention
- Customer success
Roles and responsibilities
- Support clients through their own experience of adapting to a low carb diet through whatever means necessary.
- Direct clients to approved online resources/reference material for further investigation
- Engage clients in troubleshooting exercises and coach them through setting goals in their lifestyle and eating behaviour
- Coordinate online meetings and check-ins
- Report metrics to management in KPI tracker document
- Attend or review weekly Dietitian Q&A sessions and Mindset Workshops to stay up to date
- Present introduction sessions for new members via Zoom, or Face to Face
- Stay up to date with latest nutrition science
- Stay up to date with coach technique and advances in personal development
Qualifications, Experience and other requirements
- Relevant coaching certification and accreditation – PCC, ICF, COMENSA etc.
- Experience with helping others or yourself through a keto transformation (training provided)
- Minimum of 300 logged coaching hours
- Relative Tech Savvy – non-negotiable. Must know Zoom, WhatsApp, and must be able to adapt to new tech easily
What you’ll get from us:
- Deadline and task focused deliverables with flexible hours
- Continuous training and professional development
- Committed leadership, and a lekker vibe
- Competitive salary – between R15k and R35k depending on number of clients and groups
- Fulfilling work in the game of reversing lifestyle diseases using real, delicious food
The candidate must live the values of RMR at work and outside of work.
WE FIGHT FOR YOUR POWER
No matter what pressure you are under, no matter how tough your journey might be, we don’t quit, and we don’t let people quit on themselves.
We always keep it real, and we always strive for Real Health.
We continue to ask how we can improve a result, process, product or a personal attribute.
BEST PRACTICE, BEST RESULTS
We do the right things and we do them right, and practice makes progress.
RELATIONSHIPS ARE GOLD
They are the only things that truly make us rich.
We fail fast so we can win faster, and we love winning.