15 Jan CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
START DATE: IMMEDIATELY
SUPPORT EXECUTIVE AT REAL MEAL REVOLUTION
Good marketing of bad food has left the world powerless with excess weight and chronic diseases. Our online tools, programs, books and courses are designed to enable us to take back their power and reclaim their health and reclaim their health.
Real Meal Revolution is looking for a Customer Support Executive to help clients get signed up, and get the best out of our courses, coaching programs and technology.
THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE ROLE
Health transformations can be terrifying for many and the primary role of the Customer Support Executive is to take the stress out of that process. Your job will be to help current members get the best out of our technology and courses through email, live chat and telephone support. You will also offer advice to potential customers about which program is best suited to their needs and their budget.
Fellow Support Executives, Program Coordinator, Bookkeeper
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ticket response time (under 10 minutes)
- Customer satisfaction score
- Respond to tickets in support software
- Engage in live chat with website visitors through live chat software
- Assist members remotely with signing up and upgrading to other programs
- Manage correspondence and reply to queries
- Give courtesy calls to new members to assess their needs and make sure they know the drill
- Meticulously manage and record all tasks in our project management system
- Man (wo/man) the phones
- Attend support meetings and sales meetings
- Prepare and evolve report on member feedback
Key skills and other requirements:
- Personal trainer, Banting Coach Certificate, Nutrition Certificate, Sport Science Certificate or extensive experience in the health and nutrition field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and superb interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Slides, Gmail)
- Experience using Asana, ActiveCampaign and Zoom (all bonuses, not essential)
- A general comfort with learning new technology and online tools
- A passion for low carb, delicious food and health
- A car and a valid drivers’ license
What you’ll get from us:
Deadline and task focused deliverables with flexible hours
Continuous opportunities for professional development
Committed leadership, and a lekker vibe
Competitive salary – R12,000 plus up to R15k commission
Fulfilling work in the game of reversing lifestyle diseases using real, delicious food
The candidate must live the values of RMR at work and outside of work.
WE FIGHT FOR YOUR POWER
No matter what pressure you are under, no matter how tough your journey might be, we don’t quit, and we don’t let people quit on themselves.
We always keep it real, and we always strive for Real Health.
We continue to ask how we can improve a result, process, product or a personal attribute.
BEST PRACTICE, BEST RESULTS
We do the right things and we do them right, and practice makes progress.
RELATIONSHIPS ARE GOLD
They are the only things that truly make us rich.
We fail fast so we can win faster, and we love winning.