17 Jul Marketing Coordinator / Senior Account Manager
Start Date 1 August 2020 (or earlier)
Good marketing of bad food has left you powerless with excess weight and chronic ill health. Our expert online food transformation programs will enable you to rejuvenate your health and take back your power.
Real Meal Revolution (soon to become Supper Hero) is looking for a Marketing Coordinator / Senior Account Manager to maximise the ROI on our marketing budget.
Senior Account Manager / Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: CEO
New Acquisitions / conversions
Cost Per Acquisition
Return on Marketing Budget
Develop and oversee all ad, social media, drip feed email, newsletter and website campaigns
Oversee all Ads, Landing Pages, Check-Out
Conduct weekly A/B Split Tests
Automating Messenger and Whats app sales channels
Lead junior marketing team
Manage the marketing budget
Deliver high quality, ready-to-buy leads to the sales team and/check-out pages
Qualifications, Experience and other requirements
Relevant degree or qualification in marketing
Experience and proven track record in all of the above roles and responsibilities
Brilliant English writing and copywriting skills
Tech savvy – non-negotiable. Keen understanding of email automations, landing page tools and entry level knowledge on WordPress
What you’ll get from us:
Deadline and task focused deliverables with flexible hours
Continuous opportunities for professional development
Committed leadership, and a lekker vibe
Fulfilling work in the game of reversing lifestyle diseases using real, delicious food
The candidate must live the values of RMR at work and outside of work.
- We fight for your greatness – No matter what pressure you are under, no matter how tough your journey might be, we won’t let you quit on yourself. And, we will never surrender.
- Always improving – I am continuously asking how I can improve this result, process, product or personal attribute.
- Suck the marrow of life – I make every minute count, socially, professionally, in my family and with my health.
- Best practice, Best Results – I do the right things and I do them right, and I practice them until they are perfect.
- Relationships are gold – I value relationships as they are what truly make us rich.
- Think BiGGER – There are no limits to the impact I can make, but I know am a small piece of a big picture.
- Winners only – I am a winner because I go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm, until I win.
If that’s your vibe, send your CV to HR at email@example.com to apply.