29 Oct SALES EXECUTIVE
Start Dates: Immediately
Good marketing of bad food has left millions of people powerless, overweight and riddled with chronic health problems. Real Meal Revolution offer a health coaching intervention that enables clients to lose weight and rejuvenate their health by adapting to a supervised diet of delicious, low-carb, real foods.
The sales function is crucial to the success of our movement. As the Head Sales Executive, you will directly impact our clients’ ability to lose weight and rejuvenate their health.
The Sales Executive’s primary role is to convert steaming hot leads into members of our coaching program. The secondary function is to ‘Always Improving’ the sales process using sales automation technology and any other technology or techniques that you can bring to the table.
The Sales Executive is a vital part in the sales cycle and is the first point of contact for our clients.
Key skills required, but are not limited to:
- Proven track record at achieving measurable results as a closer
- General tech savvy, and ability to work with a CRM system
- Attention to detail and accuracy in maintaining records
- Proficiency in G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Slides, Gmail)
- Experience using Asana, ActiveCampaign and Zoom and comfortable in front of a webcam (all bonuses, not essential)
- An interest in learning new technology and online tools
- A passion for low carb and real health
- A car and a valid drivers’ license
- Excellent command of the English language – verbally and in writing
What you’ll get from us:
- R15-R30k depending on com and bonuses – Eat what you hunt in the same month
- Deadline and task focused deliverables with flexible hours
- Continuous opportunities for professional development
- Committed leadership, and a lekker vibe
- Fulfilling work in the game of reversing lifestyle diseases using real, delicious food
- Managing a sales environment with leads from digital channels;
- 3-5 years of sales experience;
The candidate must live the values of RMR at work and outside of work.
- Always improving – I am continuously asking how I can improve this result, process, product or personal attribute.
- Suck the marrow of life – I make every minute count, socially, professionally, in my family and with my health.
- Best practice, Best Results – I aim to do the right things the right way.
- Relationships are gold – I value relationships as they are what truly make us rich.
- Think BiGGER – There are no limits to the impact I can make, but I know I am a small piece of a big picture.
- Winning matters – I am a winner because I go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm, until I win.