29 Oct Chief Technology Officer
Level: Executive Level, reports to CEO
Team Members: Senior Developer, and future developers
Start Date: 1 April 2020 (or earlier)
We’re gearing up to partner with SA’s biggest insurers and need a ruthlessly efficient, health-loving, tech-fiend to join us as Chief Technology Officer and drive the technology vision for our flagship product, The Real Meal Revolution Program.
Role and Responsibilities
As CTO you will own the technology vision and client feature list, set criteria for new feature evaluation, participate in business strategy development and carry out software development.
- Work with Senior Developer and CEO to analyse current technology portfolio and develop product strategy (to be reassessed on a quarterly basis)
- Rebuild key features of the product, or integrate third party equivalent products into the platform (that would obviously depend on the product strategy) to increase speed and enhance user experience (rebuild MVC tools in React.Js)
- Define and articulate dev process and protocols – basically define what ‘best practice’ is for development at RMR
Oversea marketing tech and integrations between WordPress site and other third party marketing applications.
Key skills and other requirements:
- Minimum 10 years development experience in consumer facing apps and webapps.
- Must have significant dev team management experience, and currently be in a leadership role
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or appropriate professional body certifications
- Extensive experience with React.Js, React Native, ASP.NET Core MVC and AWS essential
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Committed leadership and culture of healthy living and the pursuit of greatness
- A fulfilling career in the game of reversing lifestyle diseases using technology to deliver real, delicious food health interventions
The candidate must live the values of RMR at work and outside of work.
- Always improving – I am continuously asking how I can improve this result, process, product or personal attribute.
- Suck the marrow of life – I make every minute count, socially, professionally, in my family and with my health.
- Best practice – I always practice best practice, and I practice practice practice.
- Relationships are gold – I value relationships as they are what truly make us rich.
- Think BiGGER – There are no limits to the impact I can make, but I know am a small piece of a big picture.
- Winners only – I am a winner because I go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm, until I win.