Quick chicken “pasta”
Enjoy more flavour and texture with this beautiful Banting friendly "pasta" dish. Once you try this you'll wonder why you ever bothered with traditional pasta recipes.
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 40 mins
< Back to recipes
- Melt the butter in a large pan and brown the chicken until it is golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Turn the heat down to medium and add the onion, leek, celery and garlic to the pan and gently fry until they are soft.
- Add the white wine and let it simmer and reduce by half.
- Add the chicken stock and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Finally add the cream, dried herbs and mustard and let the sauce simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken to the sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
- To make the noodles: Melt the butter in a large frying pan and toss the courgette through. Keep frying until the courgettes are warmed through. This should be quite quick.
- Serve the chicken poured over the courgettes.
Email me this recipe as a useful, printable PDF document.