Pesto Courgetti with Panned Tomatoes and Grated Cheese
This recipe makes for a quick courgetti “pasta”. We used a Chinese slicer for the noodles, which makes them feel authentic and really speeds up the process. If your kids aren’t into basil pesto, try a gentler tomato pesto instead.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
< Back to recipes
- Melt the butter in a pan and fry the tomatoes for a few minutes until soft and gooey.
- Add the courgette noodles to the pan and fry until soft.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the pesto. Add a little olive oil if you need it to coat the courgette noodles better.
- Stir through the crème fraîche for a creamy dish – not necessary, but delicious.
- Finally stir through a handful of grated cheese and spoon the courgetti into bowls.
- Top with the remaining grated cheese, and serve.
Email me this recipe as a useful, printable PDF document.